Sunday, September 21, 2008

Penguins

Bubba Joe has a new love.

It's not yogurt.

It's not chocolate.

It's not even dancing.

(and all three of those are things he loves.)

He loves penguins.

Honest to goodness LOVES them.

It all started with the "Go, Diego, Go" dvd and has since morphed into a love of watching "Happy Feet".

His dad and I both thought for sure that the scary part of the movie, you know, where the seal tries to eat Mumble, would scare little man. Nope. He loves it. (I don't get it - quite frankly, it scares me!) He sits and makes this grrrr! sound when the bad guys show up.

And then he wants to dance like Mumble.

What an interesting little man ...

2 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

Aww. I think there was a documentary that my friend's litte one loved, all about penguins.

Heather said...

March of the Penguins, Mrs. Spit, and I was just going to suggest it! Alice, it's just a *wonderful* documentary -- I think he'd love it. My guy can sit for ever (if we let him) watching train documentaries, and I find penguins MUCH more fascinating!

Followers

Who's been here