Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's quiet. A bit too quiet.

We got up this morning, ate breakfast, got dressed and went to the city.

Today is the Potato Fest. Imagine that. A festival about potatoes. In Germany.

We must have gotten there WAY to early, because well, there were no stands and it just felt like a normal Saturday in the city.

We left, went to Lidl (just a notch up from Aldi) because water was on sale and also picked up some milk, wurst (lunch meat, but Bubba Joe only calls it wurst (with a "v" sound for the w)), and dish soap. Oh yeah, and some great puzzles for Bubba Joe, his cousin here, and some Christmas presents for his cousins back in Ohio. (Shhh, don't tell them!)

We got home and I went upstairs.

Oh yeah, I also found peanut m&ms. They are one of my greatest weaknesses.

I think I just finished a half bag of them.

And now, as I sit here, I realize I don't hear anyone. I have no clue where the boys are, much less the doggies.

Oh wait, they just got home. Hmmm ... wonder where they went!

3 comments:

C N Heidelberg said...

Ooh, I love peanut M&Ms too!

Heather said...

I love when the boys go out and do boy things. It usually involves dirt, guitars, and Johnny Cash. Though not necessarily in that order. Hope you got some rest, or at least some blissful peanut heaven.

Diane Mandy said...

Germans come with any reason to have a fest, don't they?

Followers

Who's been here