Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thoughts on settling in.

We've been back home in Germany now just over 1 week. In the middle of the week, BJD & I came down with a stomach thing. We're better now, but that meant we did not go down to visit BJD's grandparents yesterday.

We did, however, go into the city for a Stadtfest. We couldn't find the balloon guy but we all had fun. We went with BJD's parents, nephew and of course Bubba Joe himself. Before we walked back home, we all stopped and had ice cream. Yummy! San Remo Ice Cafe. Delicious!

It's weird being here.

I can't explain why. There's so many cultural difference, but it's also well, quiet. Sometimes too quiet.

BJD is still working on another Bob the Builder theme song. I think he's a bit bored without having his cousins to play with. I know I am!

No comments:

Followers

Who's been here