Tuesday, June 24, 2008

4 weeks? Already!?!?

I can't believe the time is coming for us to go back to Germany.

I'm not ready.

This is much more difficult than last year, when we actually moved.

We've had a really great visit - with ALL our relatives and friends. And even with Bubba Joe's major seperation anxiety, I am relaxed. Okay, maybe not relaxed right now because I'm stressing about going back home, but relaxed because it was an amazing visit.

I've learned so very much in this last year apart from everyone - and I've come to see things much more clearly (and less emotionally) and have found that I really do like my sister and brother and mom and well, my family.

Happy Birthday today to Bubba Joe's Cousin, Bubba Joe's Auntie and happy anniversary to Bubba Joe's mom and dad (me and BJD).

No comments:

Followers

Who's been here