Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Preeclampsia Foundation - educating families

By now, most of you know that I'm very passionate about preeclampsia education.

Preeclampsia robbed me of any ideas I had for a normal, healthy birth. Preeclampsia is what I blame for Bubba Joe's ongoing health issues.

A few months after Bubba Joe came home from the NICU, I found the Preeclampsia Organization. They are an online support group - but they are also so much more than that. Founded by, and supported by, top researchers and victems of the disease, they've produced the following video. Please check it out. And please share it with any woman you know who is pregnant or considering becoming pregnant.

As GI Joe once said (at least I think it was him!) knowledge is power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2g_WJDrogo

2 comments:

me said...

Knowledge is Power is from School House Rocks
GI Joe said "and knowing is half the battle"

Diane Mandy said...

Thank you for the link. On my way there now.

Followers

Who's been here