Okay. I'm a sucker. I saw this on Yelli's blog a few weeks ago and have been trying to decide when to write (and what to write).
Here are six random facts about me:
1) When I was a little girl, I was terrified of the dark. I shared a room with my sister for many years and if she would get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, I would wake up and cry until she came back. I'm still a bit freaked out about the dark, but I try to be a "big girl" now.
2) I have naturally curly hair. Back in the 80s, when perms were popular, I begged my mom to get a perm just to be cool.
3) As strong-willed and driven as I am, I am a big chicken. I don't like to stand up for myself (or anyone else) but guilt overcomes me and I just do it.
4) When I first met Bubba Joe's Dad (aka BJD), I thought he was boring-looking and not very interesting. Three months later, I couldn't stop thinking about it. To this day, I find him fascinating and intriguing.
5) My undergrad is in Applied Music because I chickened out of my senior piano performance. I have a minor in Geology. And a few years ago, I finished my MBA in International Management. I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.
6) I am NOT a patient person. Okay, so most of you who know me personally know this. But I'm not patient. And I'm really not a nice person either - I've always enjoyed making fun of people (without them knowing, of course!)
I'm supposed to tag people to forward this on, but I'm still not sure how to do that. Instead, if you want, do this meme and follow the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.2. Post the rules on the blog.3. Write six random things about yourself.4. Tag six people at the end of your post.5. Let each person know they have been tagged.6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
please disregard this message
2 years ago