Tuesday, October 7, 2008

... and the verdict is ...

Bubba Joe needs glasses.

After many many many attempts at him looking through the eye-measuring-machine-thingee-that-has-a-balloon-in-it-that-Bubba-Joe-didn't-care-about, we got him to look through it.

And he needs glasses.

We're home now.

He's watching dinosaurs (land before time).

And I'm trying to relax.

So much for checking my BP 3x daily, much less my sugar. That's gone out the window since Bubba Joe's been sick.

Hopefully we'll get to order the glasses this week ... and hopefully he'll enjoy wearing his own glasses as much as he does mine or his dad's.

3 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

I was in Costco (which you don't have in Germany, but never mind) and they had the greatest kids glasses. Very cool. Hopefully Bubba Joe will like them.

Heather said...

I bet little man will be amazed at his new world! I remember getting glasses at 9 and being AMAZED at everything I didn't see before. Plus, he'll get to be like mama and dad -- and he'll think that's cool.

Diane Mandy said...

Like Heather, I, too ,was amazed, how much I could see when I got glasses.

I hope your little fellow feels better, and you manage to get some rest.

Followers

Who's been here