Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sweet dreams are made of this ...

Sorry for the bad 80s music now playing in your head. And darn it if it isn't stuck in my head now too!

Last night was nice. We're a family bed, Bubba Joe, Bubba Joe's dad and I. The concept evolved into what it is today. And once we finish up the kitchen (see numerous other posts) we plan on rearranging our storage rooms so that we can clear out the guest bedroom and turn it into Bubba Joe's bedroom. Oh, it's not that he doesn't have a room. He does. We have 3 bedrooms and an office upstairs. But "his" room is where all his clothing and toys are. "Our" room is where we sleep. The new "his" room will be where we throw our old (but just a few years old) mattress on the floor for him and put his closet/dresser in. (BTW - there are NO built-in closets in Germany.) But that all comes once said kitchen is finished ...

But last night was nice. Bubba Joe went down fairly easily, no fussing, after having taken a 3 hour nap (whohoo!). And he slept ONCE AGAIN through the night with no problems. I think he woke up one time around 5:00ish asking for milk. We offered him a cup with water and ya know what? He took it and fell back asleep.

Now though, he's taken to cuddling with me but only once he's in a deep deep sleep. So usually, there's Bubba Joe's Daddio, me and Bubba Joe, cuddled up right next to me.

Sweet dreams indeed ...

1 comment:

me said...

So not fair. I actually had to find the video to get that song out of my head!!

Followers

Who's been here