Thursday, December 18, 2008

What I'm thankful for today

A short list:



1) My newfound friendship here in Germany with the aptly named G.



2) Medical technology.



3) My husband.



4) Germany's socialized healthcare system that recognizes the importance of work/life/home balance (and will be providing us with daily household help for the next 4 weeks, paid).



5) My amazing son who reminds me that faith is there and has not left me.



6) Knowing other mamas who've been there, with varying outcomes. And no matter what the outcome, still come by and cheer me on.



7) Being up for 2 hours in the middle of the night (can't sleep but man and I tired!) so I can share this list with you



8) ANTIBIOTICS! People, they work!

2 comments:

Niki said...

Wow Alice, you are 27 wks already! So much do be thankful for! Thanks for coming by my blog and giving me hugs! I'm sending some cyber hugs and belly rubs your way!

G in Berlin said...

I'm very thankful for you too:)

Thinking happy thoughts your way.

Followers

Who's been here