Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you (check out her beautiful belly!)
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
So here goes:
1) I used to be scared of the dark. I'm talking I shared a room with my sister and if she got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom I'd wake up from a dead sleep and cry until she came back in. To this day, I try to be "brave" and not be scared. But sometimes, I'm still pretty freaked out.
2) I've always had vivid dreams. Not just during pregnancy (although this time around they are a bit more extreme). I've dreamt about my great-grandmother just after she passed away. I've dreamt about my dad. But one of my most memorable dreams was as a little girl. I dreamt I was playing in the backyard and there was a hole in the ground. I loved dressing up, dresses, heels, the works. I dreamt I accidentally lost a heel in the hole. Then the devil himself came up from the earth angry and violent. He blew down my house (like the wolves in the three little pigs). And being a weird dream, it was only the front of the house. The framewas there - you know, like a dollhouse. And there was my family, doing what they would normally be doing.
3) I love cartoons. And dry humor. And mindless humor. One of my all-time favorites is Dude, Where's my Car? BJD has even taught our son to say, Dude! Sweet! and I love it.
4) I have strong religious convictions. But I don't believe in pushing them on anyone else. I was born and raised in a Christian home, but did not understand what it meant until college. It was there that I first really learned what it meant to be a Christian and began following Christ. I've always found it interesting that some of the most horrible critics are those in our own faith. And perhaps that's why I don't push. I sadly met too many people right after being a Christian that were highly critical and judgemental. That life is not for me.
5) I'm learning to embrace life in Germany. I've spent the first year comparing good versus bad, what's better in the States and just missing things. Which I find odd. While in the States, I tried hard to incorporate more German things. Now that I'm in Germany, I try to incorporate more things from the States.
6) I'm watching The Simpsons right now. As is Bubba Joe and BJD. We're a family of fans.
So who to tag ... who to tag ... let's see.
My sister, at Life, the Universe and Camping
Em's mom, yet again, at steeped insanity
Donna, at Life With Amelia
Denise, at A Woman with Hobbit Feet
Jeff, at Inklings of Faith
and lastly, Charly, at Throck Manash
Have fun ya'll!
What the hell am i doing
3 weeks ago