Monday, December 15, 2008

Quick update

Because I haven't written in a few days, just wanted ya'll to know I'm still alive.

I'm miserable, but alive.

I've still got this cold. But it's progressed from sore throats and generally feeling like crap to my inability to use my nose for breathing. And when my nose does decide to work, my lungs don't - so I end up coughing.

Oh the joys of cold, wet, German weather.

At least keeping the windows open (and the heat on) keeps the air cool enough to breathe.

Bubba Joe is still coughing but is generally much better. BJD was also sick - but his cold was gone by the time he went back to work. (BTW - here in Germany his doc took him out of work for 3 days for his cold for him to get better. His company must honor the docs writeup.)

The good news is that I finished my 2nd 24-hour urine collection. BJD bought me some test strips a few weeks ago when I started not feeling well just to check my protein levels (should be 0). Before sending in my sample, I took a dip test and yeah! it was 0!!!

Saw the OB Friday. She thinks little girl weighs 1kg now. Wow. I'm 26 weeks. I have no clue what it will be like to hold and nurse and take care of a full-termer. But I'm hopeful!!! and planning on it!

No comments:

Followers

Who's been here