Friday, November 21, 2008

Sitting at home, in Duelmen, instead of in Berlin

and why?

Because I'm not feeling that great.

I haven't been all week, but I just chalked it up to not getting enough sleep. (I tend to get anxious just before a big event - like getting cloth diapers, or visiting friends, or a big meeting ...)

But nope. I'm just feeling crappy.

We were supposed to have taken the fast train yesterday out to Berlin to hang out with some amazing (newish) friends and celebrate Thanksgiving.

But nope.

We're sitting at home, bored out of our minds. Knowing that had we taken that train, we'd be having a blast.

I asked Bubba Joe's dad to call my high-risk doc today though - just needed to find out what to do just in case. There's not one specific thing that has me feeling icky - I am nauseous but can eat. I feel a bit crampy sometimes too. And at both my midwife and my regular OB appointments they commented that my belly was hard (which I only later learned COULD be an indicator of preterm labor).

They (the high-risk docs office) gave him what to watch out for.

***sigh***

But I really wanted to be overwhelmed with Berlin ... looking at the wide selection of english books, the sheer joy of being in Berlin, hanging out with amazing people, Bubba Joe having fun too.

I have a headache now too ... I think I'll go lay down.

3 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

PE alert - what are your pressures, and are you spilling protein?

christina said...

Wow, I hope it really is just feeling crappy and that it will pass soon!

J said...

awww, sorry you weren't feeling well. You'll have another chance to go to Berlin when you are and you'll be able to enjoy it more when you're 100%.

Followers

Who's been here