Wednesday, June 4, 2008

There were 8 in a bed and the little one said ...

So we arrived last Wednesday evening. We spent the weekend over at Joe & Rheanon's then came over to Julie's.

All I can say is that living with so many people is not as bad as I thought!

Right now, there are 8 of us living at my sister's and it's really okay. The kids are finishing their last week of school and we're just catching up with sleep and housework.

Bubba Joe is LOVING being with all of his cousins - and is really cute saying all their names: Joey, Jake, Ashley, Alexandra and Aaron. Not that you'd know it when he says them, but he's trying!

And I'm actually surprised that I haven't heard once - what is he saying? He still combines languages, but I guess no one really expects to understand a 2 year old!

Hopefully later today we can find our camera and I can upload a few pictures - especially of his birthday party from last Sunday!

Stay tuned for more!

1 comment:

~Denise~ said...

Glad to hear things are going well Alice! Looking forward to some photos.

Followers

Who's been here