Monday, June 16, 2008

Boy am I pooped

So we've been here for just over half our trip and I am pooped.

Bubba Joe has turned into a real mama's boy - he won't even go to his dad sometimes! So that, on top of visiting and just trying to spend as much time as possible with my family, has me exhausted. And feeling guilty for not spending more time with more of my family. And that doesn't even touch the people that we haven't gotten a chance to visit yet. *sigh*

But we're having a great trip so far. Dear old sis has told me that we're going to visit dad on Thursday - oh what joy. Just what I want to do, go to a cemetery. Okay so I'm a bit sarcastic about it all, but that's the one place I just don't have ANY desire whatsoever to go. I'd rather go on a roller coaster than go there (which says alot), but she thinks I have to face up to some of my well, fears/concerns/avoidances?!?

Let's see if I can figure out how to add some pics of what we've been up to ...

Henry's birthday party
































Today we have ALL the cousins here - so that makes only 6 kids (10, 8, 7, 6, 3 & 2) and 2 adults (well, at least we have to pretend we're adults!). We're planning on painting the girls' room and the bathroom today. Hmmmm ... let's see if it actually gets done! Oh, and I just remembered that we're supposed to go to the post office - last week!!!

I'm also hoping that Ms. Thaing's daughter can come tomorrow night for the rest of the week. That would be cool. But they're coming in from Detroit, so we'll see ... :) And of course, Ms. A and her boy are coming tomorrow for a few nights. Fun fun fun. Germany will feel like boredom with all the silence there after this trip!

More to come ...

No comments:

Followers

Who's been here