Monday, April 21, 2008

Ohio Dates

So, as most of ya'll know, we're coming to Ohio!!!!

YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!

I'm so very much looking forward to going grocery shopping at well, every hour of the day (stores close here between 7:00 and 8:00 pm) as well as being able to do ANYTHING on Sunday (oh yeah, and they are ALL closed on Sundays - in addition to the stores being closed, we're not allowed to make noise (i.e. no lawn mowing, no loud music, nothing)).

And then of course, there's the lovely xrate factor (finally working in our favor!).

So, we arrive in Ohio on Wednesday evening, May 28th and leave on Thursday June 26th. We're planning on spending time between my brother and my sister's house, with a few days in the first week of June down in Ashland to catch up with friends there.

Hugs and kisses!

1 comment:

Manny said...

I wish I could be there! I hope you have a lot of fun and take a lot of pics and post them on myspace. I love you sis!!!

Followers

Who's been here